Friday, October 16, 2009

Music rut town

I'm in a rut, musically speaking.
It isn't so bad. Really.
It just means I keep listening to the same things again and again.
They are things that I like. But it doesn't give me much to tell you about.

Or does it? Maybe you'd like them too!

Here is a list of what has been in heavy rotation, so to speak.

1) An album to help me fall asleep, to help me dream, and for enjoying the first snowfall of the year (even if it comes a little too soon): Mount Erie and Julie Doiron - Lost Wisdom

2) An album (well, it's really only an EP, but it FEELS like a full-length) for dancing while also working around the house and generally having fun: Liam Finn and Eliza Jane - Champagne in Seashells


4) An album my friends made and that I like so much it's sort of embarrassing: Zombie Season - Our Living Funeral

Lather, rinse, repeat.

No comments: