Wednesday, August 12, 2009

But How Can I?

Remain calm, that is...when I just found out that one of the brass bands I touted very highly a couple of posts ago ("Wish I had a Brass Band") will be opening for one of the other brass bands to which I sent a whole lotta love in the following week's post ("From Vacationland") one Friday evening in late November here at the Cedar.

I'm jumping up and down and hollering for joy at the thought of these two bands playing together in our hall, but cannot divulge their names until tickets go on sale next week or so.

Trust me, mark Friday November 20 on your calendar right now and plan to stay up late at the Cedar.

Back to bigger and more beautiful posts next week when I'm out of the post vacation slump and back into the working groove.

No comments: